So today I thought I'll show you how I recreate the big bold Cara Delevingne eyebrow because this trend is not going anywhere for now and it's still all over the runways for fall/winter. If you don't know how to wear it, and you're quite scared I would suggest going very light on the eyes (either a matte neutral shade on the lids or even with just mascara), and a very dark lip. That's the way I would wear it. You do not want to go with everything dramatic so avoid shimmer on the eyes and don't overdo with the blush, it can look too much.
So here is the tutorial :
- First, my tip would be to brush your eyebrows upwards, like not how you would brush them usually, you want to brush them dramatically upwards to the point where it looks odd.
- Then take a brow pencil but one shade lighter than your color, because for now you just want to fill them lightly, in little strokes movement as if you were were drawing little hair. (I used Shu Uemura Brow Pencil here)
- Then brush them again, I would suggest brushing them between every step to soften the color, it looks a bit more natural. I personally couldn't find my spooly, so I used a new and unused tooth brush instead, please don't judge me and take it as a tip instead, it works perfectly.
- Now you're going to want to set it with a powder, it will last longer, and that's what is going to give us the dark eyebrows. I used here Charcowl Brown from Mac, which I'm sure you've heard about it before, it's every beauty guru holy grail brow product. So take an angled brush and now you can go pretty dramtically with the powder but always making that same little strokes movement.
- For the final touch, I would suggest to add concealer around the edges to make it look perfect but if you want it a little messy which I like as well then skip that step. You choose. Don't forget to brush them upwards a the end!
Products Used :
- Mac Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
- Brow Pencil from Shu Uemura
- A toothbrush
- Brushes : Real Techniques
- Concealer : Lasting Perfection from Collection
Okay now you're done, you're halfway thru looking like Cara Delevigne! No just kidding you all look gorgeous! Thank you for reading and let me know in the comment section if you recreate this! Big Kisses Princesses